Dear participants of the Barbershop Music Festival 2020,
The event is CANCELLED due to COVID-19-Pandemic
Here you will find the the statement of the board and information on the refund process.
here you can register - as participating ensemble or supporting person at the German Barbershop Championships or the World Mixed Barbershop Championships. For VIP ensembles, guest ensembles and representatives we send a voucher code to you to register here as well.
We strongly recommend that one main responsible person of an ensemble ( board member / director) orders the tickets for all your ensemble members. This enables the main responsible person to always keep track of the registered ensemble members even if they register further ensemble members later. This also allows the main responsible persons to change the registration of ensemble members if someone drops out and someone else steps in.
Thereby the following applies: Each ensemble books one registration for each of its singers and each competition - even if they participate in another ensemble or competition. *The registration fee per singer is only due once. To guarantee this, the following ticket types are available:
- There can be overlaps, either by singers participating in several ensembles in one or more championships OR by one ensemble participating in a German Championship and a World Championship.
- For each singer at least one normal, fee-based participant ticket has to be booked. This is the seat ticket and grants admission to all events of the Barbershop Music Festival. The free Multi-Participant ticket is required for participation with other ensembles.
- Multiple singers or affected ensembles are requested to clarify which ensemble is responsible for booking the fee-based participant tickent and which ensemble(s) shall book the free Multi-Participant ticket(s).
- A registration as a Multi-Participant is only valid in combination with a paid participant ticket.
Members of a VIP or guest ensemble
- There are also overlaps between VIP or guest ensembles and choruses/quartets taking part in the World Championships.
- The seating ticket is booked via the VIP or guest ensembles.
- To participate in a competition with an ensemble, the corresponding ticket for members of a VIP or guest ensemble must be booked.
- If a member of a VIP ensemble takes part in several competitions, the fee-based VIP ticket must be booked only once. The Multi-Participant ticket is then valid for the further participations.
- The ensembles Zero8, Amersham A Cappella, The Ladies, Ringmasters, Stockholm Syndrome, Momentum, No Borders Show Chorus, HusAr, BinG! Youth Chorus, Heavy Medal can enter their voucher code below in the corresponding entry field and thus get to their registration tickets.
Representatives of a Partner Organisation
- Up to two chairpersons or executives of each partner organisation can take part in the Barbershop Music Festival free of charge as representatives.
- Representatives book their (free) seating ticket by using their voucher code below. A corresponding voucher code will be sent to our partner organisations.
- Representatives are seated in the VIP area as default. Should representatives prefer to sit in the participant area (e.g. together with their chorus), please inform us separately.
- If representatives also take part in a competition with an ensemble, the free "Participant - Representative" tickets are applicable. Please note: The competition ticket for a representative only entitles the representative to participate in a championship and is only valid in combination with a representative ticket.
Supporter & Companions
- Below are festival tickets for supporters or companions of participating ensembles, such as partners or friends of singers who would like to sit as supporters together with the ensemble in the participant area.
- Free seat selection is available in the participant area. (No seat reservation.)
- BinG! members who do not participate in a championship can book these tickets if they want to sit in the participant area. Otherwise BinG! members receive discounted visitor tickets with prior seat selection in the official visitor's ticket shop.
IMPORTANT & TIME SAVING
FREE SEAT SELECTION applies in the participant area. By doing so, we hope to offer more flexibility and impulses for interaction with other German or international choruses, quartets and friends.
Please schedule sufficient time for the registration. Required information per ticket or participant are: First name and Surname, Ensemble Name, Ensemble Type, Voice.
Save time during the registration process by using the function "Copy answers from above " for "Ensemble Name", "Ensemble Type", "Consent Privacy Statement", "Consent regarding sound, film and foto".
On Thursday, 2 April 2020, from 7 p.m., our traditional prelude to the Barbershop Music Festival, the Welcome Party, will take place.
You can get the entrance and meal voucher for the Welcome Party at events.barbershop.de/bmf2020welcome/
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your Barbershop Music Festival Team
Where does the event happen?
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar