BinG! Barbershop in Germany e.V. is the sole organizer of the BinG! Harmony College 2022 and therefore also bears the sole financial risk.
The general conditions are as follows:
1. the registration is completed with the payment of the corresponding Pretix ticket.
2. the services of BinG! include accommodation in a shared room in the youth hostel (if explicitly included in the booked ticket), meals, course and choir program, as well as social program.
BinG! reserves the right to make changes to the course and choir program as well as the social program.
4. BinG! is not responsible for the supervision of underage participants.
5. the withdrawal from the contract must be made by returning the ticket in Pretix.
6. In case of late arrival or early departure, there is no claim for refund of parts of the participation fee or for rescheduling of scheduled courses and/or coachings.
7. all further agreements require text form to be legally valid, as does any cancellation of this text form clause.
As a ticket purchaser, I hereby declare that I have informed any other participants for whom I am ordering a ticket about the General Terms and Conditions and have obtained their consent. The consent is therefore also given on behalf of the respective ticket holders.
6. In case of late arrival or early departure, the participant is not entitled to a refund of parts of the registration fee.
7. All further agreements must be made in text form in order to be legally valid, as must any cancellation of this text form clause.
General Terms and Conditions
BinG! - Barbershop in Germany e.V.
Latest Update: 08.07.2022
If you do not see the new window, we can help you launch it again.
Once the process in the new window has been completed, you can continue here.
If this takes longer than a few minutes, please contact us.